OPSC ASO Recruitment – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has declared 796 posts recruitment notification at 31th 12 2021. This notification is for enrollment of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) in odisa state. in this article you will get all the information regarding OPSC Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Recruitment online application form. at abolombon.org you’ll get complete detail of OPSC Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Notification applications online procedure important exams dates, online application fees, age limits, education qualification, vacancies, pay scale and all then important links. We advise you should read official pdf notification of OPSC Assistant Section Officer (ASO) before submission of your application form. The links of application form hall ticket and admin cards link of Odisha Public Service Commission has been posted below.
|🎯Department Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|🎯Recruitment Name||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)|
|🎯Notification No.||26 of 2021-22|
|🎯 Our Site||https://abolombon.org/|
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022
It is now the moment to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) to conduct new recruitments for Assistant Section Officer (ASO). These 796 positions to be filled in accordance with all rules and regulations of the government. Candidates who wish to apply for the Govt Job, also known as Sarkari Naukri to fill the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) can apply on the official website online.
Candidates should go through the complete Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). In this post, we’ve provided you complete information regarding this ASO vacancy as well as age limit for the post, pay scale details, and applications registration link online through this page. Candidates are encouraged to go through the full announcement for OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022 prior to applying for this position.
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Assistant Section Officer [ASO] for Group B||Bachelor Degree in any discipline|
- Unreserved aka Open – 447
- SEBC ( Category ) – 62
- Scheduled Caste Category – 109
- Scheduled Tribe Category – 178
- total – 796 posts
Minimum Age -18 years
Maximum age – 32 years
General Category Maximum age – 35 years
SC/ST Category Max age limit – 40 years
Other Category Please go through Advertisment
Salary | Pay Scale
The Examination of ASO for OPSC ASO Recruitment for the given posts of Assistant Section Officers will be conducted as follows:
1. Written Exam Objective Type – MCQ aka Multiple Choice Questions
2. Skill Test Computer Practical – Qualifying Exam
- For General or OBC Aspirants : ₹500
- For SC or ST or PwD Aspirants : NIL
- Payment Method : Online Gateway such as Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI and Offline
How To Apply For OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022
- All candidates must first go to any internet browser and then type in url – https://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/OPSC/Default.aspx and then fill an application form online for OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022 with required documents
- Then Proceed and tap on Pay Application Fees.
- Take the Print of your Application form for further process.
What will be the ASO Salary ?
Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021-22
Syllabus & Exam pattern will be provided here -> Post
Important Links For OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022
|Application form OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022👉||Click Here|
|OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022 👉||Notification|
|Official Website 👉||Click Here|
|Syllabus OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022 👉||Click Here|